Lawrence F. Pignataro, Jr., MSM, CFPr
President/ Financial Advisor
My goal in this business is to give the very best of service and advice in helping my clients to reach and maintain greater levels of financial security. I have served as a financial consultant since 1987.
- SUNY Empire State College, BS Finance
- Richard D. Irwin School of Business
- The American College, MS Management
- College for Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner
- State University at Buffalo School of Management Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Alliance of Mergers and Acquisition Advisors, Certified in M&A
- Financial Planning Association of WNY – Past President
- CFP Society
- Independent Association of accountants
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce
I also love the chance to give back to the community, and have had much volunteer and philanthropic involvement with Catholic Medical Relief Board, Doctors Without Borders, Jericho Road Ministries, OXFAM, The Himalayan Institute, and others.